In the printing equipment business, which is RISO’s mainstay business, the inkjet business is growing, but the digital duplicating business is continuing to follow a trend of decline. A key issue for RISO to address is to accelerate the speed of growth in the inkjet business and maintain in the digital duplicating business. RISO will deploy worldwide sales efforts that highlight the features of new products, in order to achieve medium to long-term growth for the RISO Group. It will also undertake development aimed at the creation of new businesses.
RISO has formulated its sixth Medium-term Management Plan. RISO’s Management Policy for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2017, which is the first year of the aforementioned plan, is as follows.
Management Policies for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2017
(April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017)
- Ensure successful launching and sales expansion of the new products by R&D, Production and Sales Divisions
- Accomplish the growth of the number of machine installation by taking full advantage of new products
Sixth Medium-term Management Plan RISO Vision 19
(April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2019)
Accomplish the growth of the number of machine installation by taking full advantage of RISO’s utmost unique products to ensure a stable revenue & profit growth
- Gain new customers and increase the consumable profit which is the lifeline to pursue RISO’s future business
- Take on the challenge to create new business and pursue every technological possibility by the R&D Division
- Provide opportunities for long-term human resource developments for younger-generations and improve organization structures within the Production Division
- Develop human resources to enhance the managerial and leadership performance by enriching RISO corporate culture which will enable RISO employees to bring out their ability at full potential
- ●Consolidated net sales : ¥85 billion
- ●Consolidated operating income: ¥7 billion
- ●ROE: 7%